Visual Events Calendar v1.1
Do you need to show your customers on which days you are fully booked? Perhaps you need to highlight on which days you are running certain courses.
Ticketselpaso.net has the best Tickets in El Paso, TX for Gordon Lightfoot, Alejandra Guzman, Excision, Jesus Culture at El Paso Tickets in Abraham Chavez Theatre, and Abraham Chavez Theatre.
The Visual Events Calendar lets you do just this. What's more, it's easy to add your own events, and to customize the look and feel of the calendar, via a password-protected Web-based control panel. You can even create different
Ticketstorontoca.com has Tickets in Toronto, Ont for
Bud Light Sensation, Gordon Lightfoot,
Jarvis Church & Ivana Santilli,Jarvis Church & Ivana Santilli,
at Tickets Toronto
in Rogers Centre, Massey Hall.
Your Web server must support PHP. To find out how you can check if it does, click here.
Programmed by, and customised versions available from:
Demidov Dmitry, firstname.lastname@example.org
For more details and installation instruction, please look at the readme file
- Display one or more months, in one or more rows/columns
- Highlighting of one or more days with events in different colours with optional Web links
- Password protected control panel to:
- Add new events
- Assign events to specific days
- Save different sets of events
- Change colours, font styles and sizes, of names of months and days, "today", previous days, weekends, events, and event labels
- To install, simply:
- Copy a folder of files to your Web server
- Change the "permissions" of some folders files
- Add some code to the HTML in your PHP file:
- An example of the Visual Events Calendar can be seen above.
- Admin screen
- The Visual Events Calendar is free to use for (a) personal use (b) non-profit making Web sites.
- On the Visual Events Calendar, you must retain the link to (a) Web-scripts.com (b) the sponsor.
- Individuals that wish to remove the links described in (2) above, can do so for a nominal charge of $15 (�).
- Commercial Web site must make a charge of $25 (�), and may also remove the links described in (2) above.
- Payment should be made to Knowledge Computing:
|Type||$15 (�) for|
|$25 (�) for|
Upgrading from an earlier version
- Upgrading is free of charge
- Note that data and customisations made with version 1.0 are not compatible with version 1.1, so you will need to uninstall the old version, and install the new version.
Download and Install
In the directory /calendar, located the file
- Download the Zip file, calendar11.zip and unzip. You may require Winzip
readme.txt where you will find installation instructions.